Friday, April 22, 2005

 

Some thoughts

It's a Friday night and I can barely keep my eyes open as I write this. More time off the clock this week. Maybe my students learned something. Maybe I learned how to teach, maybe not. Lately I've thought at length about the next step -- the one to take regarding my future in this job/profession. I've commited a non-refundable deposit to a fairly respectable law school on the other side of the state border. The money is not the issue. Part of me cringes at the idea of "giving up" on the job so soon into a would-be career.

It wouldn't be the first time. During my first year of college I wrote for a couple of newspapers. I enjoyed it, actually; the exciting and often-harrowing ebb and flow of the everyday race to get the story far exceeds every part of the routine in my current career. Like in teaching, you are made to eat shit for unspecified periods of time before an employer loosens up the purse strings and pays you starvation wages" with sorta benefits. Meanwhile, you realize that it's time to get out there and make the big bucks because, Johnny woul 4
Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
 
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?